Tonight, the Voice of OC newsroom will connect readers directly with some of Orange County’s top medical experts with the aim of convening a frank and open discussion about the nature of the public health threat facing local residents and the options they have at their disposal to address it.
We are honored to be joined by:
- Dr. Regina Chinsio-Kwong, Orange County’s deputy health officer
- Sanghyuk Shin, a UC Irvine [nursing assistant professor and] epidemiologist
- Vladimir Minin, a UCI [statistics professor and] biostatician
- Melissa Dawn Pinto, a nursing [associate] professor who is an expert in long term COVID syndromes
- Dr. Jim Keany, co-director of the Emergency Department at Providence Mission Hospital in Mission Viejo and former hospital chief of staff