A conference-high 20 UC Irvine student-athletes have earned Big West Academic All-Conference honors for fall sports. In all, 110 student-athletes from nine member institutions were recognized from the fall sports of women’s volleyball, men’s and women’s soccer and men’s and women’s cross country.To be eligible for the All-Academic team, student-athletes must maintain a 3.2 cumulative grade-point average, have attained a sophomore standing academically and competed in at least 50 percent of their team’s contests.UCI’s’s honorees include:
- Men’s cross country: Colin Hacker, Eric Hansen, Sam Hyams.
- Women’s cross country: Chloe Fata, Shelley Foerster, Katherine Nielsen, Carlotta Pham, Jessica Vaughan.
- Men’s soccer: Corey Attaway, Brett Berman, Spencer Thompson.
- Women’s soccer: Devon Delarosa, Danielle de Seriere, Lexi Kopf, Jackie Samis, Tanya Taylor.
- Women’s volleyball: Marissa Alvarez, Riley Cropper, Taylor Smith, Kristin Winkler.