UCI’s School of Business invites entire community to connect with Latinx business leaders via Latinx Initiative (LXi) Virtual Conference
EVENT: UCI’s Paul Merage School of Business is hosting its inaugural Latinx Initiative (LXi) Virtual Conference. Hear from some of today’s most inspirational Latinx business leaders, including keynote speaker, Lucy Santana, CEO of Girls Inc. of Orange County. Lucy has been transforming girls’ views of themselves and their opportunities for generations through programs that focus on leadership, academic success, college and career readiness, health and financial self-sufficiency. Registration is free. Participants will be entered to win an Amazon gift card.
WHEN/WHERE: 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 15
Register for the virtual conference here: https://merage.uci.edu/events/2021/10/2021-lxi-conference.html
INFORMATION: This virtual conference is free and open to the public.
Featured speakers include:
- Ian Williamson, Dean, Paul Merage School of Business
- Maritza Salazar Campo, Assistant Professor, Paul Merage School of Business
- Lucy Santana, CEO, Girls Inc.
- Arturo San Vicente, Sr. Business Strategy Manager, Microsoft
- Luana Moro Okumura, Director of Product Management, Experian Information Solutions
- Javier Orraca, Data Scientist, Health Net
- Arturo Litvin, Business Developer, Intel Capital
- Diana Stephens, Chief Administrative Officer, UCI Department of Dermatology
- Pablo Barajas, Research Analyst, aerospace industry
- Maria Hernandez, Technical Revenue Accounting Manager, DocuSign
- Kathia Elenes, Senior Finance Analyst, UCI Alumni Association
- Gabriella Escobar, Business Owner/UX Design, Escobar Media
BACKGROUND: UCI’s Merage School Latinx Initiative is committed to building awareness and providing inclusive programming around Latinx Business leaders, student, alumni and key stakeholders in the Orange County and Southern California region. The inaugural LXi Virtual Conference provides a unique opportunity for participants to connect with some of today’s Latinx business leaders.
For UCI breaking news, visit news.uci.edu.